Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Oh Hai Intarnets!

Haven't posted in awhile due to a 2 weekend run of "A Midsummer Night's Dream", plus a relaxing inebriated vacation at Lake Burton in North Georgia. For your viewing pleasure, here are some pics from the show.

First, because she's much prettier than I am, here is Wildspark as Titania, queen of the fairies. Behind her is the wee little man who played Puck.






Now that you've had a feast for the eyes, here's one of me as the beefy Demetrius, who's sort of a jackass. This is me being pursued by Helena, who is inexplicably in love with this asshat who wants nothing to do with her.


Instead, he wants to marry Hermia, probably mainly for her daddy's money. Here I am trying to woo Hermia. This earned me a pimpslap.


The mischeivous Puck mistakenly casts a spell on Lysander, my rival for Hermia's love to cause him to love Helena. In an attempt to correct this, Oberon, the King of the Fairies (not a very manly title), casts a spell on me to make me fall in love with Helena. Wacky strangulation hijinks ensue.


When Hermia catches wind of this, she is none too happy with Lysander. Yeah, that's a beatin'.



Hermia finally gets the message that Lysander wishes to re-evaluate the nature of their relationship. Boots to the ass tend to get that across quite well.



This starts a wicked cat fight. Lysander and Demetrius dutifully break this up to protect Helena. After placing our bets of course. She tries to go after Helena a few times. Gotta admire the determination.


As this formatting is getting really annoying, I will stop posting pics for now. More to come later.

1 comment:

Mara said...

Love the pics! Especially all of the action shots. Of course, seeing wildspark in action is always a treat for me. Thanks for posting these. Will await news of Frankenstein :) Still keeping an eye on the want-ads in Pagosa.